Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I loathe spam!

Whether it's email spam, snail mail spam, or the kind you eat....can't stand the stuff. So, imagine my dismay when I get a notice from Google that my blog may be a spam blog!

I am no spamblogger....I won't even eat a spamBURGER!

Anyway, enough of that! We are home again - ah - NO place like home....looks like my Astros feel the same way. Poor Wandy Rodriguez - gave up 7 runs in the first inning.....Phil...Tim...can we talk? Wandy is NOT feeling the love!

Worked on Kari's wedding invitations some tonight...placed a huge SU order for myself - preordered some goodies from the new catalog...but you'll have to wait and see what when I get them! Let's just say: fun stamps, beautiful paper and RIBBON!!!!!!

Ribbon is to cards and layouts like cheese is to a casserole - if it's there, it's really good!

Night all, and God bless our troops!

No comments: