Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MY THIRTY-ONE ~ WOW – Gifts and much, much more!

Recently I had the opportunity to sign up as a Consultant with a company named “thirty-one”. Thirty-one is a fairly young company, founded just 8 years ago. Cindy Monroe, the founder and CEO, had a vision.

Her vision is being realized as thirty-one has now expanded to included over 40, 000 consultants nationwide, including over 2, 000 in Texas alone!

The products are well-constructed, with a variety of fabric choices, and most with personalization options. As a consultant, I’ve already started my personal 31 collection – and while I’m not up to 31 bags/containers yet, I can see me getting there :)

I hope that you will check out the online catalog through my 31 website – linked to the right. If you would like to place an order, August is a fantastic time to introduce 31 products into your life as just about every thing is 15% off – for the whole month!

I am trying to establish my new business, so if you would like to book a real demonstration (short, sweet, to the point, let people handle the merchandise, have a few snacks, order and roll) OR a catalog party*, I would like to show my gratitude by offering the first FIVE people to do so a 25% discount** off ANY single item in the catalog in addition to the hostess goodies you would already get! PLUS if someone books from your party, you get 50% off one item that you order at their party from thirty-one! You just can’t beat a deal like that! And if you live in my area, you can have the party at MY house – you bring the snacks, I’ll show the stuff and help collect orders so you can get some cool goodies!

The above discounts won’t last – well, except for the booking discount – that’s just one of the hostess perks you get.

*To qualify for hostess benefits, a catalog, virtual or real party must reach a total of $200 retail in merchandise orders. For a $200 retail party, the hostess will get from thirty-one:

  • $25 in free products from the catalog
  • ONE half price item from the catalog (if it is personalized, that is half price as well)
  • hostess exclusive item at a fantastic discount price (or free depending on party total!)
  • for every booking from your party, you may order one item at 50% from your friend’s party when it is held (get three friends to book and you get three items for half off when they hold their party!)

For a $500 party, you can earn up to $90 in free product, TWO half price products, plus two hostess exclusives,  OR, earn all three hostess exclusives for free for a $1200 or higher party – and unlike many home demonstration companies – when you get to the top of the hostess benefits chart, the fun doesn’t stop – parties over $1200 continue to earn you $20 more in free product for every additional $100 in retail product purchased from your party!

All of these benefits are in addition to my initial offer of 25% off any item in the catalog for booking a catalog, virtual or real party with me now – **offer good only to the first five to book, hold and close a $200 or higher party by the end of September.

Learn more about being a hostess HERE.

Contact me today to schedule your party!

No comments: