Thursday, June 2, 2011

EXTRA! EXTRA! Read ALL about it!

Oh, my GOODNESS!!!!!! How can it possibly be time for a new catalog??!?!?!!?!?

Yet, it is! If you want in on some really good deals - keep reading - if you do NOT want the new catalog spoiled for you - STOP - Close this post and walk away - really!!!!!


I'll wait



Are you sure?



Do you REALLY want to know?


I'm not going to spoil much, but there are a few things I want you to know 'cause I like you!



So, you really sure you want to read some spoilers?



OK, but I warned you!!!!!!



In my sidebar is a link to the LAST CHANCE LIST. Click on it or on the words "last chance list" that you just read and go to my website.... go directly to my website.... do NOT pass Go.... do not collect $200 - well, wait - yeah - go get a couple of hundred if you wanna - that way you can buy more stuffs!!!!!!!!!!

In the Last Chance List, you will see some things going away and be SHOCKED! So, here's the spoiler, and I confess, it's a bit anti-climactic....

Just because the 12x12 cardstock packs are on the list does NOT mean they are retiring, no siree!!!! What it means is that (SPOILER ALERT) in the new catty, cardstock will be split into packs of smooth and packs of textured. So if you LIKE the mixed packs, get 'em now!

Here's another tidbit! The pattern packs of colors are on the list - wait - don't worry - they aren't gone either! However, as we all know, everything is getting more expensive, so there will be a moderate price increase on the family colors of pattern paper - personally, I'm pleased that it isn't more. After all - when gas goes up, everything else follows because we transport stuff from lots of other places and that takes gas which costs more....

RIBBON - oh, my - cue sad face - I never met a ribbon I didn't like, especially SU's since it color matches perfectly with our cardstock and inks and DSPs. Some colors in some styles are retiring. There will be new colors to obsess over, but FOCUS - right now, if you want Rich Razzleberry ribbon, you better get on it, girlfriend!

There are even DISCOUNTS on some items, but look out - first come, first served - and once it's gone, it's gone.... only to reappear for 15 times a reasonable price on someone's for sale list or auction site.... so get it now while you can!

One last thing, if you're still reading... on the Last Chance stamps list - please read carefully!!!!!! Sock monkey is NOT retired - but Sock Monkey accessories IS. Also - some stamp sets are retiring in one language, but not all. So please - before you panic and your hubby has to call EMTs.... read carefully - you'll be happier for it.

So now - you are invited to a) indulge in some retail therapy, and b) tell me - what will you miss the most from the Last Chance lists?

1 comment:

Carey said...

I love all your creations and the way you interact with your fans. What will I miss the most? RIBBON. I know we are getting more but gosh I love RIBBON.


Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy