Saturday, January 17, 2009

~,~*`*~SPECIAL OFFER - FROM ME ONLY ~*`*~,~

You only have TWO MORE DAYS to order from the FALL-WINTER catalog - ordering ends Sunday night!!!

As a special LAST CHANCE offer just from me, purchase $50 or more from the catalog, and receive one Classic ink pad OR one package of 8.5x11 cardstock (any of the 4 Color Families or In-Colors) for FREE. Purchase $100 or more, receive 2 of those choices...Purchase $150, get FOUR of those choices (that's a combination of 4 Classic ink pads/cardstock as described above - FREE), PLUS your hostess benefits, of course!

This offer is good only by emailing me personally at nancykayk@aol.com. Orders placed on my website will not qualify for this offer as I will be unable to add the free items for you!

Happy Shopping!

(and don't forget to watch for my NEW CATALOG SPECIALS coming soon!)

No comments: