Wednesday, January 14, 2009

NEW SU CATALOG INFORMATION

The new Stampin'Up! Catalog is here and it is AMAZING!!!!!!

Ok, ok, so you haven't heard from me since last year...(it has been INSANE at work)... but you knew I wouldn't stay away forever!!!!

If you are not a member of my Hostess Club and want a catalog, email me fast because this first shipment of catties is going fast!

Watch for another post that will detail a very special SPECIAL from me to you as a Merry-Christmas-Happy-New-Year-Happy-New-Catalog present.

Anyway - there are NEW Big Shot Dies - some SU exclusive dies you cannot get ANYWHERE else.... MORE Decor Elements..... MORE rub-ons (one in multicolors and cute as all get out).... ALL the stamps are DIE CUT... and, well, I could go on and on, but I am going to go back to making my wish list - - - -

You just GOTTA see this catalog! Email me to find out HOW!

No comments: