Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ah, Saturday, Saturday.....

I love Saturdays - especially after school has begun... the ONE day a week I don't have to get up to an alarm clock blinking my lights, buzzing obnoxiously while shaking my bed at 1 second intervals (in time with the obnoxious buzzing and light blinking)... {Note - I am hearing impaired, remember - and if not for that specially adapted alarm, this girl would NOT be waking up in the morning until I got good and ready!}

Let's see - on my agenda today - cousins coming out to the country so Jenn and Kari's girls can play some (and one boy, too, but baby Eli is a bit to young to hang with the girls just yet)... then they are taking Mamaw (my mom, who lives with us) to lunch. After that I hope to finish a project involving an oil drip pan and vinyl along with a few magnets, and make a changing table pad for one of our classrooms at school - and at some point make Katie's birthday card (my baby will be 25 on Monday - she was just a baby yesterday, I'll swear!) and wrap her presents. I don't think she reads my blog, but just in case - not telling!

What do you have planned?

No comments: