Friday, July 29, 2011

Card Layer Guide - adapted from a fellow blogger

I just discovered this great card layer guide created by Judy Marshall, a Canadian demo. She figured out all the layer cutting sizes (up to four layers) for all sorts of card sizes.

Because I don't make all those card sizes, I adapted it for my use and am sharing that with you - although you may want to check Judy's out if you make other card sizes, because she has quite a few on her list!


What I did to adapt it is to use only SU envelope sizes (with one exception - to fit legal envelopes) in order to share with my customer base. If you are not a demo or one of my regular customers, please be sure to check out my SU website for all the Stampin' Up! goodies, or, if you are in the Greater Northwest Houston area (Waller, Magnolia, Tomball, College Station, Hempstead, Conroe, Brenham, Cypress, Northwest Houston - are all within spitting distance!), come join me on the Second Saturday at 2:00 for my regular monthly meeting. At these meetings we create 2-3 cards and a scrapbook layout, and sometimes a gifty type item :)

I look forward to seeing you - just email me for directions!

No comments: