Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ASTROS and Scrapbook in a Day

Oh, ye of little faith - the Astros showed up for games at home, but they showed up to PLAY in St. Louis last night and tonight! It was awesome to see some of my favorite hitters HIT, and in Berkman's case - walk - 4 times....

WAY TO GO, 'Stros!!!!!!!!

I got LOTS of WHOO HOOS in there tonight - thanks for a GREAT game!

In other news, I have all but one of my packets cut and prepped for Saturday! YEAH! However, I still have a bazillion kids to test, amendments to print and send home to parents, and ARDs to hold! I'm feeling the love here!!!!! If you missed signing up got it, remember that you can still order the precut kit TO GO!

I completed 20 scrapbook pages - Christmas pictures from 2002 to 2009 - last weekend - and still did a BUNCH of other stuff! Most of the sketches in the plans are my own, or loosely based on various sketches I've seen... one is directly borrowed from SU's My Digital Studio (which is another awesome scrapbooking tool!).

Have you scrapped or yelled WHOO HOO today? Well, what are you waiting for?

No comments: