Saturday, August 16, 2008

Busy week, back to school

Wow - what a week!!!!

I've been busy - I've gotten all the catalogs ordered for binding bound, and am printing postage with the rest of my free time this weekend, revamped the punch pal I like to use (prints on one sheet and you can hold it over a stamp set in the catalog and see what fits in what punch), and gotten a lot of preschool evals scheduled at school...

We are headed out to talk to the builders in a bit about our new house along with my parents (who will be moving into said new house with us), and then our kids are going to meet us as we take my folks out to dinner to help them celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary (it's Monday - our 30th is Tuesday).

I hope to have some time to put up pictures of the projects we did last week at our monthly stamp meeting here at my home - we did some fun stuff, browsed the catalog - but first I need to clean off the mess from cutting, punching and binding catalogs :)

Have a beautiful Saturday!

No comments: