Friday, February 29, 2008

I was tagged...

by my KayDee Design team sistah, Sharon who was tagged by her friend Linda. Who was tagged by Stephanie - Fiskateer #003, who was tagged by Stephanie, who was tagged by Stacy Julian. So let's keep this game of blog tag going.Here are 7 random and/or weird (you be the judge) facts about me:

1. I cannot chew gum in public - I pop, snap, blow bubbles - you know - generally REALLY anoying (and it annoys the heck out of me to see others do these things, or even worse, PLAY with their gum in public).
2. I tend to order the same thing when we go out to eat, depending on the restaurant - Pappadeaux? Shrimp Etoufee...On the Border? Pork Fajitas... Outback? the Special - small, baked potato, loaded....
3. I have a song for EVERYTHING - and I like to sing it (it's ok - I went to college on a vocal scholarship as a music major...which soon changed to elementary ed with a bilingual endorsement - but I still sing my way through life)
4. I was the youngest person in my graduating class - both high school, and, I believe, college.
5. I love watching (and reading) science fiction - Star Trek, in all its incarnations, and Star-Gate, in all its incarnations...
6. I love to reread and reread, and reread books....I am a fast reader with great comprehension, but seems like I pick up little details each time I reread something...
7. I am a night owl. If I don't have to work the next day, I will stay up until 2...3....4...even 5 in the morning...sleep awhile and then get up around 9 or 10 (in the morning). But since I absolutely loathe sleeping alone, I don't do that very often as I am married to the original morning person!
Now for the rules and who I am tagging.

The rules:Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.I am tagging:
Anita
Karen S
Holly
Chris
Shana
Dana

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for linking my blog to yours! Fun, isnt it!!!!

Sharon said...

Cool facts Nancy:) I think it is so fun to see these little gems about our scrapbooking friends.