Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Stampin' Up! and Thirty-one BOTH have recruiting specials right now - WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!

Stampin' Up! and Thirty-One both have awesome recruiting deals on right now. In my previous post, I told you all about Thirty-One's deal... it goes through the end of September - and I can't wait for you to sign up for my team! But wait - there's MORE!!!!!!

Are you a scrapbooker? A Project Lifer? A stamper? A paper crafter of any kind? Stampin' Up! has a GREAT deal for you - but it ONLY lasts through the 28th of August! The SHORT & SWEET recruiting promotion is here for a short time only - August 21-28 - that's the short part.... here's the sweet part: For the $99 starter kit price, you can now select up to $150 in your choice of Stampin' Up! products, and pay NO SHIPPING for your starter kit!

This is a great deal for an amazing business opportunity, and it is only available for 2 more days. Don't delay! Email me or just go to my website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/fancynancykay/. Click on JOIN THE FUN, and follow the prompts to complete your demonstrator agreement and start on a fun adventure with Stampin' Up! and me!

Won't you join me now?

Nanc
nancykayk@aol.com


No comments: